|Independence Senior Boys In-House League
For players wishing to play soccer in a competitive environment this Fall, we will also be offering a 7v7 competitive league for HS aged players. Players can register individually and be placed on a team or form their own team and register as a team. The league matches will be played on Friday and Sunday evenings. Depending on the number of teams participating, we will try to create divisions based on both geography and level for teams to compete in. This league is open to ALL players (not just CISC members) and will be at a low cost ($125 including a shirt).
- West Charlotte-Gastonia
Individual and Team Registration
- Individual Registration- EVERY player must register, even if they are on a team. CISC players can register through their existing CISC account. Players who are not currently CISC members must create an account before registering.
- Team Registration- TEAMS must also be registered ONCE at no cost. This is to set the team parameters. Then each player should register themselves and indicate that they are part of a particular team. There is no fee associated with a TEAM registration, but each player must pay their $125 participation fee individually.
- Registration will open on Monday, August 24 and close on Friday, September 11. However, players who register before September 2 will receive their shirt on the first game.
- $125 per player (included shirt).
- There is no financial aid available for this league. Each player must pay $125 to participate in the league. Refunds will not be issued, for any reason. Players will not be allowed to be added after the league begins play.
- Games will be played on Friday and Sunday nights
- Times TBD
- We will try to schedule games in geographic divisions
|Eligibility and Rules
Current CISC Players
- Any CISC boys competitive player born 2002-2006 may participate in this league. CISC National program players must get the approval of their coach and/or program director before participating as these teams are in season and participation may not be practical and/or advisable for their program.
- Players must be born between 2002-2006. Players who are not currently CISC members must create an account before registering for the league.
- Players who are NCYSA carded with another organization may participate as this does not conflict with their club obligations
- Players who are US club carded with another organization may NOT participate.
- Roster is limited to 10 players
- 7v7 format on small-sided fields
- All games will have a professional center referee (referee fees are included)
- A risk-managed adult coach (21 or older) must be present at each game
- Games will be 2 x 25 minutes
- Minimum of 8 games during the season (and a maximum of 10).